An Elder In Angeles

An Elder In Angeles

Monday, December 3, 2012

Hey Family!! I mean Kumusta..? Sana mabuti tayong Lahat Tayo..


Well, this week has been really good!!

We have some awesome investigators that are doing really well!! It really is such a great place here! I have some trouble with the language and what not, but I will take that difficulty over some the of the challenges other missionaries face... such as hard hearted people and what not!

These people are so humble, and willing to listen to something that will change their lives forever, literally!! And I am thankful for the opportunity to serve these people! 

So this last week, I ate BALUT!! If you don't know what it is, look it up! It was... different!! haha 

Also, these evil dogs were about to attack me, so what I did was bend down, like I was going to pick up a rock and they took off running. Haha, then they came back, so then you throw the rock, and they wont come back at all!! Haha, it's  funny! Although, some are real crazy, so I have  to be careful!! 

Anyway Mahal ko kayong lahat!! 
Love, Elder Conrow



Here are some pics of Balut and the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment