An Elder In Angeles

An Elder In Angeles

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Can You Say 13 Pounds!?!


Kumusta po ang pamiliya/friends??

 Well another week down already!!  I don't know how but I have put on a lot of weight for the first time in my life!!! ha ha. It is so crazy how fast time is going by here!! I love it all!! 

We are learning so many great things here!! Including the few things I know about the language! ha ha. Lets see... so this last past week I've just been going through the routine!! 

Had some great talks on Sunday, and a great lesson about receiving revelation during church yesterday!! It made me realize how important church is and that we kind of just take it for granted some times, or think we need to go for just the sacrament... which is part of it, but not all of it!! It's where we are able to receive personal revelation. To not just feel the spirit, but be filled with the spirit.. and yes there is a difference!! So yeah that's my little spiritual thought of the week.

Anyway some of those awesome people that love me sent me some care packages that I am so appreciative of!! I don't have enough time to thank you on email, but expect some hand written love in the mail here in not to long!! :)  So lets see... um well I guess I can tell you about my Kasama.. he's a nice guy.... but being around someone 24/7... yeah... that's fun!! ha ha but he really is an awesome guy.. he's from alpine and hes a cool guy... anyways thats it!! nothing to crazy since i am still in the MTC!!!

Love ELder Conrow~!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment