An Elder In Angeles

An Elder In Angeles

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pamilya at mga kaibigan!!


Pamilya at mga kaibigan!!
 
Hey everyone!! So wow General Conference was so so awesome!! I am so happy too!! Now sisters can serve at 19!! An elder at 18!!! haha That's so awesome!! Now I am telling everyone that when I get home I am going to marry a RM (sister) for sure!! haha
Dahil (because) there will probably be so many more because of the age change!! And yeah there was so much awesome stuff at General Conference, but I don't have a lot of time as always, and assuming most of you watched it, then I won't elaborate on it too much other than It was really good!! So how is everyone doing!!?? Ash sent a bunch of pics of the kids, and that was awesome!! Morgan is getting so big!! Its crazy how fast time is really going... Soon I'll be in the Philippines~!! I cant wait! Other than I am not good at speaking in Tagalog!! But... it'll come... haha evenutally..!! 
Oh so on Sunday, we had Chad Lewis come speak to us (he some ex pro football player, who went so BYU) and he gave the best talk, about just giving it your all...actually it was more like a motivational speech!! haha but it was way good!! Everything is going good, although, I can't wait for the Philippines!!! That will be awesome!! Anyways write me!!! Love ya all!!
 
Love Elder Conrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment