An Elder In Angeles

An Elder In Angeles

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

13 Days!


Wow time doesn't stop!!

 I cant believe that I fly out here in not to long!!! 
Things are going well here... But I think that the Philippines are calling my name... I can't wait to go!! Bless the MTC... But it gets kind of boring after 8 weeks!! hah. But lets see so last week we had Elder David Bednar! That was really awesome he taught us how to get more out of General Conference! Things are going well in the MTC, Learning a lot... and learning to love a lot, its awesome.
 I am thankful for the gospel and everything it has done in my life, cant wait to go teach it!! Its going to be so awesome!!! We were learning about teaching people, not lessons, the other day, and it just made me realize that memorized lessons wont teach people, but showing people that I actually care, and want to share what I have, that will teach better than being a scholar of everything about the church! 
Well not much time....again! ha
gotta go!! Here are some pictures of first the awesome awesome package that I got from Tairah!!! 
So NICE!! :) then Elder Park with super powers and Elder Lomu sleeping in the air!!! haha

Elder Conrow

No comments:

Post a Comment