An Elder In Angeles

An Elder In Angeles

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kamusta pamilya at Mga Kaibigan


Hey everyone!! 

Well I am sure everyone right now is either in bed or about to go to bed, enjoying the brisk weather of November!! And I  am here in the Philippines melting away!! And loving every bit of it! So we have a really great area Santo Tomas! Its got some really great members and investigators!! we had and all time record with church attendance yesterday! It was 169 and average is around 115 i think! and we had so many other great numbers, I wont brag because I know its not because of me but it was truly a blessing to have all the great success we had this week! 

 So something that has really hit me is how blessed we are to live in America, even someone that is considered poor has some much more than the average Filipino! we really are so lucky! and the people are so nice always giving so much when they have so little, I really know I can learn a lot from these people, I will not lie it is hard out here these first couple weeks, hearing about all the good times home, but I know this is where I am suppose to be. I love it because the reward In my heart feel when these people have so much joy when they feel the truth of our message!! 

And one think I love is the people drive here like so crazy, but its so much more efficient than America!! haha I wish I had a car here because they drive how I like to drive! haha. its actually reminds me of Jace ha! he'd love it here! weaving in and out of traffic! and its legal!! Thats the best part! haha! But yeah I do really love it here! 







Elder Conrow

No comments:

Post a Comment