An Elder In Angeles

An Elder In Angeles

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Six Days In The MTC!


Ha Well its almost been one WEEK!! 

Crazy... right!! haha anyways so yeah this place is awesome!! 

Food is good and plenty sleep is few and little and I love everyone in my district!! I really have an amazing district!! I love all of them like crazy... even my comp!! But me and him go together really well. He's kinda Like really anal about things, but he is an awesome kid! he really knows whats up and I don't think I could ask for a better comp!   And yeah back to life here in the MTC... so were obviously learning Tagalog, and I mean its quick!! Because they just pretty much throw you under the bus, and than they give you "investigator" and you have to teach them, in your mission language!! haha so we are teaching sister Zaballa, and she is a toughie, but were getting to her!! So we taught her our 3rd lesson yesterday, and so the goal in our district has been for her to pray, and well me and my comp were the only ones to get her to pray, probably because I taught her!! haha It was so awesome!! Oh and tell the girls hi and i love them and their cuteness!! haha I bet there prayers are awesome!! haha
 And tell PEOPLE on FB to right me!!

 Oh and tell Dave that he is my favorite right now, because he sent me some donuts! and no one else has done a thing!! haha any ways just let me know if you need anything else from me!!! 

Love Elder Conrow 

here are some pics!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment