An Elder In Angeles

An Elder In Angeles

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hey You All


So This last week has been really good, we had a Mission tour With Elder Nielson this last week, and that was really cool, and at the end he let everyone ask him whatever question  we wanted and it was cool. He got really deep into some stuff and it was really cool, I learned a lot from.

So right now as I am sitting in this Ghetto computer shop where is super hot, the keyboard
 I am using barely works and there are little 12 yr old kids playing their video games yelling in a language I can barely understand.

 I realized that THIS IS AWESOME, when else or where else would I get to see the other side of the world and serve the lord.... No where. As hard as it is to be a missionary and to learn to do a million things, its so great. This last couple of week have been hard because I have been getting a lot less lessons than before but I am still seeing blessing in our mission work, we found some new investigators that will be really awesome, and then we have some people that still need a little more preparation tell they are going to be ready. But its okay because I know that the Lord will bless us if we do what he asks. This last week also, I think we gave more Priesthood blessing than ever before! And I was just thinking... we are so blessed because being members we have the power to bless the lives of others! It's truly a blessing! 
So I know this is the true church! So great!!!Sorry for this short email, but this keyboard sucks, and it really hard to write!! 

 
Love ya all a tons!! 
Elder Conrow

No comments:

Post a Comment